skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
There's No Place That Far
Monday, April 19, 2010
Not Me Monday
Every week we go grocery shopping and I buy a box of cereal for myself. Two weeks in a row I've eaten the entire box in two days. Then after that, I eat Miguel's cereal. I think I have a real problem...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miguel and Ashley
Since 5.07
Daniela Elizabeth
Born 11.24.2009
About Me
Ashley
Busy enjoying our precious little girl, Daniela.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
2010
(87)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(19)
Sleep Problems #2
Sleep Problems
5 Months Old
Black Bean Burritos
More Pictures
Shoes!
Walk Today
Not Me Monday
Cutest Blog on the Block
Shades
Pictures
Potty
Hot Bliggity Blog!
Not Me Monday
Grape Picking
Rolling Over
Check Up Stats
Weekend Pictures
Shopping
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(19)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
Followers
My Blog List
THE HAUCH HOUSE
A Week Full of Blessings
10 years ago
Home of the Hall's
Kiwi Crate
12 years ago
Reinventing Dorsey
More North Carolina
13 years ago
Road Less Traveled
No comments:
Post a Comment