Daniela turned five months old on Friday. I can't believe how time flies! She's already almost half way to her first birthday. Soon she'll be a toddler instead of a baby! She's such a big girl. She sits perfectly with a little support, and she'll sit for a minute by herself using her arms as support, but after that she topples over. Soon we'll start with the babyfood. I've given her bananas a few times just to see how she does, and she seems to like them, but I think she's really more interested in chewing on the spoon. Her gums are inflamed and she's always drooling and gnawing on her hands, but her teeth haven't erupted yet. These days she rolls over without a problem, and if she's on her belly she inches forward, like she's getting ready to crawl. She is very curious and always grabbing onto anything her little arms can reach. She's a happy baby and laughs a lot at Mommy. She is our biggest blessing and brings a smile to our faces everyday.
A Week Full of Blessings
10 years ago
Cute baby in a cute outfit. I bet she's got a cute Mama and a handsome Daddy.
ReplyDelete