
At three months, Daniela...
- loooves mommy and doesn't spend much time with anyone else before she misses her (Grandpa says she has "momitis").
- likes doing airplanes and looking at herself in the mirror.
- practices sitting, but always tries to stand after a minute.
- smiles all the time but is just starting to laugh.
- still enjoys going for walks, but stays awake more than before.
- holds onto her bottle when she eats.
- fits into most of her 3-6 month clothes.
You forgot, she no longer looks like an infant. Pretty soon she'll no longer look like a baby, next is toddler.....oh how the time goes by so fast. I can't quit looking at the sweater picture you posted, it makes me so happy to see her in it. I hope her appt. goes well and all her paperwork is in order. In other words, I hope it's simplier than your ordeal.
ReplyDeleteso sweet! I loved that outfit on Syd, it was from Megan Blair (now Winningham) it looks great with her complexion
ReplyDelete