
At two and a half months Daniela is a joy. She talks so much now! She goos and gaas when you talk to her, and sometimes interrupts our conversations to talk too. She has a few favorite toys, including a colorful Infantino pinwheel that she'll watch for minutes on end as long as I spin it. She also likes sucking on her fist. She loves motion and always falls asleep in the car and her baby carrier when we go for walks. She's the princess at our house and doted upon by Miguel's family. We are so lucky and blessed to have a beautiful, healthy baby.
she is so beautiful! I see a lot of hispanic babies at my office and I am so envious of all the hair! MY baby does seem bald in comparison. She is precious!
ReplyDeleteJust when I think she can't get any cuter she does, those big brown eyes and those Gerber baby lips are such a winning combination. I can't wait until she comes to see us. Until then I'll have to be content with hearing her babble over the phone.
ReplyDeleteI commented yesterday, but the computer wouldn't register the comment. Ugh! I hate when that happens.