
A month ago a friend of my mother-in-law came by the house to see Daniela. She is a nurse in physical therapy and showed us a bunch of movements and exercises we can do with the baby to speed along her development. She also showed us how to help Daniela practice pushing up, which they call "doing turtles" in Spanish. So she practices her turtles everyday! She likes doing them much better when I put her on her inclined pillow. I usually put it near the end of the bed so I can crouch down in front of her and talk to her. She smiles and makes the cutest faces (like in the picture), and she tries so hard! As Daniela gets older the nurse is going to come back each month to show us new exercises appropriate for her age.
That's so neat. I bet you would enjoy a yoga with your baby DVD. I'll have to see if I can find one for you. She's such a cutie! She is growing fast.
ReplyDelete