Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sick Baby :(




I'm afraid Miguel and I both came down with a virus Wednesday night, and Daniela woke up with a fever Saturday. Luckily she seems to be more mellow than normal when she's sick, and she sleeps pretty well too. Friday night was the first night I've put her down at ten awake and she went to sleep herself right away without crying. We took her to the doctor's Saturday afternoon, only ten days after she had her check up. In ten days she gained 9 ounces and grew 3/4 of an inch! She's going be tall like her dad. She's still underweight for her length, but it's because she's grown so long so fast! I'm hoping she starts to plump up soon. She's two months old exactly today (I took the pictures today too).

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Sick babies everywhere. Usually it's the babies that give it to the parents, this time I guess it was the other way around. Poor munchkin. Hope she's on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete