Here are some pictures of Danny waking up this morning. Four days old already! She still has a scab above one eye, but the bruising is getting a little better. She gets cuter every day :) Last night I managed to get almost five hours of sleep. We are so blessed to have a baby that barely cries!
I looked at the first picture and thought "Oh No, I wished she had Ashley's gerber baby lips". Then I scrolled to the second picture and there they were. Awwwwh! Thanks for including a yawning picture, those are my favorites. I hope all is going well. I want to call everyday, but I'm trying to refrain. You'll be tired of me soon enough. LOL See Ya soon. She's so adorable.
Yeah I love pics, you cannot post enough. She is precious. how are you holding up?
ReplyDeleteI looked at the first picture and thought "Oh No, I wished she had Ashley's gerber baby lips". Then I scrolled to the second picture and there they were. Awwwwh! Thanks for including a yawning picture, those are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI hope all is going well. I want to call everyday, but I'm trying to refrain. You'll be tired of me soon enough. LOL See Ya soon. She's so adorable.
FINALLY!! Yay, congrats love. She is adorable-can't wait to see more pics. Love you.
ReplyDelete-Elaine