Monday, November 9, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment

Well today we are 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant, but the munchkin has always measured a week or two small and this time was no different. Estimating from the ultrasound she weighs about 2.7 kgs, which is about 5 lbs 15 oz. However, her head is engaged and I'm 1 cm dialated, so things are pretty much on track. The doctor said if she's ready to come that's fine, but we're in no hurry. She said she could come this week, but it's more likely she'll wait a week or two more. Another week or two would only do her good, and hopefully she would gain some weight. I, on the other hand, haven't gained any weight since the last appointment. I was a little surprised by that. I don't have the same appetite as I used to, but not working and being at home all day I tend to eat a bit more. Anyway, all in all things are well and now we just have to wait. I went ahead and washed and sterilized all the baby's bottles and pacifiers last night. I also finished packing the bag for the hospital yesterday. I'm afraid I'm going to run out of things to do...

1 comment:

  1. Only three weeks away now. Baby Daniela will be younger than Griffin when I saw him for the first time. He was a couple days shy of a month old and it's only 3 weeks till I come to MX. You can keep her in the oven until I get there if you want, but then you better start pushing!!! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete