Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby's Scrapbook


While I was in Michigan in July I bought a special scrapbook to use as the baby's babybook. It came with a bunch of baby themed paper, stickers, and other embellishments. I showed Miguel, and when he saw the tag that said "Mommy and Daddy", he looked through our photo album and told me to use this picture of us. So this is the first page. A few things came with the scrapbook kit, and a few things I had already. In reality the page is much brighter than in the picture, but you get the idea. You can also click on the picture to see a much bigger version.

1 comment:

  1. You're off to a great beginning, I love it. I can't wait to see the pages that will follow. All of you girls are great at scrapbooking. Oh well, I'll use my creativity elsewhere, because my attemps to far all seem to be lacking something.

    ReplyDelete