Thursday, October 22, 2009

35 Weeks

Yesterday I became 35 weeks pregnant! The weeks really do go by quickly, but at the same time it feels like I've been pregnant forever. I am so thankful my last day of work is a week from today, because lately I just barely make it through my classes. I'm tired ALL the time. I wake up in the morning tired after sleeping 9 hours. I take care of the house and make lunch tired. I go to work tired. Maybe I'm extra tired because I'm anemic, but I've been taking an iron supplement and it really hasn't made a difference. Miguel is a big fan of naps, and I used to try to take naps with him but could never fall asleep. Now on my days off I always take a nap! I'm also losing my appetite. A lot of times I eat anyway, but it's much less than I used to eat. I know all of this is normal, but there is such an array of pregnancy side-effects, and every pregnancy is different, so I don't think you can ever predict just how you'll be affected. Lately I also have some major issues with heartburn and hip pain when I get out of bed... but I'm not complaining...

2 comments:

  1. you are adorable! I can relate to all those symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish --- I would of looked that cute when I was pregnant. You have the cute basketball effect; I was shaped like a pumpkin.

    That the only time I could ever take naps is when I was pregnant. Guess what? It comes back again when your an old lady. LOL

    ReplyDelete