Friday, June 25, 2010

Water Park

Tuesday we got together with my friend Courtney, her friend Kendra, and Kendra's daughter Ella (almost two years old). The day started with an hour long walk at Kennsington State Park, and afterwards lunch and a trip to Kennsington's Splash n' Blast water park. Daniela and I didn't do much more than walk around and get misted by the different fountains and things, but we still had fun. This time she actually wore her bathing suit, which is a little bit big, but super cute with a wrap and all.



The girl's got attitude, ha ha.



With Ella.
Of course neither of them are looking at the camera.


Giving Daniela a kiss!
She said all day "I kiss 'em. I kiss 'em."



Playing with her toys on the grass.
Her arms look SUPER chubby in this one!




Beautiful blue sky and beautiful baby.




1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love her suit. Cannot wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete