I realize I haven't posted in a long time, but we've been SUPER busy. First with packing, the passport paperwork and appointment, and vaccinations, then two flights, unpacking, organizing, shopping, and making babyfood. I have a long list of things to do now that we're here, and I'm trying to just take it one thing at a time. Today a friend is coming over with lots of baby stuff for us to look through, and tomorrow we have to go to Lansing to get Daniela a social security number. She is adjusting even better than I hoped. She eats and sleeps the same as she did at home in Mexico, and she has been in a great mood, so happy and smiley. She doesn't even seem to miss me at all when she's playing with Gramie!!! She's tried sweet potatoes and biter biscuits since we arrived, and tomorrow she's going to try another new vegetable, probably peas or brocolli. I am busy trying to get up the wall decals in her room, which is taking me forever because I'm incredibly indecisive and a perfectionist. When I finally do get them up her room will be really cute. As we get settled back in and into a new routine I'll post more often. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment