Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Party!

Like I promised! Pictures from the baptism party. We had it at a restaurant called El Campo Viejo, in their "Camelinas Garden". We invited 120 people, but not quite that many showed up. I thought the best part of the party was the ice cream and cookies at the end... Miguel and I went out with some friends after the party, because May 8th was also our anniversary!




The centerpieces - my handywork!
Pinwheels, painted wooden angels, and flowers made of marshmallows.
After we put them on the tables we filled the boxes with chocolate candies.


One view of the reception hall, before many people showed up.
There was a light breeze and the pinwheels on the tables spun the entire time.

Another veiw of the reception hall.


With Daddy's friend Cesar and his little boy Naim (14 months).


Naim wasn't sure what to think at first, but he liked her later.


Happy with Daddy's cousin Doris.


Hanging out in the shade with Dad - it was hot!


Table of presents.

Playing with the centerpiece and Daddy's Aunt Carmela.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the centerpieces,very cute ideas. The reception spot was a good choice. Danny looks like a little angel all dressed in white. I enjoyed seeing people I've met before thru pictures or heard you talk about. Thank you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics, centerpieces were adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete