I've been harrassed for not posting any pictures lately, so here are some new ones. I don't think she looks much different, but she is definitely getting longer. She is just starting to outgrow her newborn sized sleepers lengthwise.
Awwhh! She looks bigger, older and her hair looks like it thickening up. What do you mean she hasn't changed much? She just get's cutier every day. When you see them day in and day out, they look about the same, but when you haven't seen her for two weeks...well then you notice all the little things. She's mighty precious. Thank you! I do so appreciate it. I've got the flu and feel pretty lousy, looking at this little sweetie has been good medicine for this Gramie.
Awwhh! She looks bigger, older and her hair looks like it thickening up. What do you mean she hasn't changed much? She just get's cutier every day. When you see them day in and day out, they look about the same, but when you haven't seen her for two weeks...well then you notice all the little things.
ReplyDeleteShe's mighty precious. Thank you! I do so appreciate it. I've got the flu and feel pretty lousy, looking at this little sweetie has been good medicine for this Gramie.